Video sharing company
YouTube is a web application designed for sharing video. Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
Founded in 2005, YouTube is one of the most popular video sites on the Web today. Millions of videos have been uploaded and shared here, ranging from movie trailers to amateur videos of cats. Anyone with an Internet connection can share content on YouTube, whether they be organizations with large budgets or an individual with a video camera.
- YouTube has more than 1 billion users.
- Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year.
- 300 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- ~60% of a creator’s views comes from outside their home country
YouTube is localized in 75 countries and available in 61 languages
Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices.
I am excited to show you my youtube journey with four channels, three on my name (Sagar Kalyan) and one Brand Name (Entrepreneur Ideas). Creating a youtube channel is very easy and a 2 minutes game. The main question is, what can we do to grow our youtube journey with confidence and build a brand.
Here is a Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners (2020) to setup and start your own YouTube channel:
- Create a Google Account (Gmail Account) Go to: accounts.google.com and click on “Create account”.
- Go to: the YouTube “Homepage” to sign in.
- Create your YouTube Channel
- Fill out the details of your YouTube channel : Select “Customize channel”.
Select the pencil button on your icon then click “Edit”.
- Select “Upload photo”. You will then have the option to crop your image.
- Add Channel art
From the YouTube homepage, click your icon in the top right corner.
Go to “My channel”.
Select “Customize channel.”
Click on “Add channel art”.
an then Select “Upload photo”.
Once you are ready, click “Select”.
- Optimize your YouTube account: Fill out the details of your YouTube channel View your channel.
Click on “Customize channel”.
Navigate to “About”.
Select the “Channel description” button. Navigate to “About”, as above.
Scroll down to “Details”, and Add links
- Include a Channel Trailer As above, make sure you have turned on channel customization in your “Channel settings”.
Upload the video you want to be your channel trailer.
Navigate to “Customize channel”.
Click the “For new visitors” tab.
Click on “Channel trailer”.
Select your channel trailer and click “Save”.
- Upload your first video
Public means your video will be accessible by everyone.
Unlisted means only people with a link will be able to access your video.
Private means only you can view the video.
Scheduled allows you to arrange for the video to be released at a specified date. Select your video and click “Upload”.
- Final Important Step: Title, Description and Tags.!
- When you’re ready, click “Done”.