Learn React Tutorials (w/ Hooks and Redux)
Learn how to build and launch React web applications using React, Redux, Webpack, React-Router, and more!
What is React?
React is a tool for building UI components.
How does React Work?
React creates a VIRTUAL DOM in memory.
Instead of manipulating the browser’s DOM directly, React creates a virtual DOM in memory, where it does all the necessary manipulating, before making the changes in the browser DOM.
React only changes what needs to be changed!
React finds out what changes have been made, and changes only what needs to be changed.
You will learn the various aspects of how React does this in the rest of this tutorial.
Learn React from Basics: (Learn more by practicing and doing it.)
- Testing with Jest
- App Debugging
- App Deployment
- And many more tools
I can’t wait to see you on the inside!
What you’ll learn
- Build, test, and launch React apps
- Setup authentication and user accounts
- Deploy your React apps live to the web
- Learn the latest React libraries and tools
- Master React, Redux, React-Router, and more
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to launch their own React applications, switch careers, or freelance as a React developer
Top Recommended Programming Skills:
- React Native
- Cloud Deployment